Sunday, December 13, 2009

Christmas Scenes


~Yummy treats~


I collect Willow Tree and I am so blessed that over the last few years I got the Nativity as a gift!


Uh Oh... Mistletoe


These were my Grams seasonal blocks ~ I always loved themas a kid and I am so blessed to have inherited them


My favorite Christmas song is O Holy Night
I took a dollar tree frame and printed the manger with the words and added a bow


Corner hutch with Merry Christmas blocks, cookies and milk for Santa in my pfaltzgraff winter berry pattern and a beautiful Holy Family picture with a Happy Birthday Jesus ornament

Curio cabinet with a sweet picture from friends and a VW bug ornament (the hubby loves bugs)



Let it snow... on one of my favorite berry wreaths
Our very simple Christmas Tree
Every ornament has a story to tell


Some ornament are my moms form her first tree in 1971 when she married my dad


A modge podge of all kinds of ornaments

You can find more decor from our home


I am linking up with

7 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL!! Everything is so festive. Love the little VW ornament.

    mY tOUR iS nOW sHARED....come by, if you can, to visit. Happy Holidays!

    CLICK HERE FOR DIRECT LINK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very festive!
    I'm so sorry to hear you had a fire, that must have been so difficult. I know what you mean about being confused. I started to dial our non emergency number and thought, "What am I doing?!" I then quickly dialed 911. I guess I'm not the calmest in an emergency!
    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks so festive! I love the framed pic you made...so clever. I've never found a frame with that kind of matting at the Dollar Store! Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You just can't go wrong with the Willow Tree Nativity Set! It's so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the baby Jesus silhouette!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A nativity UP HIGH....why did I never think of that??

    (Maybe because ever other thing we owned that we didn't want the kids touching was already up high and we were out of spots? HA!)

    Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your home looks beautiful and I'm so glad I *had* to read the kitchen reno post before scrolling down to this one. I love before and after reno's - it all looks wonderful.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me!
Thank You!~ Patricia