Saturday, May 30, 2009

Thrifty Finds

Here are today's Thrifty Finds
From a thrift shop in Binghamton NY
I love going to this place and today I hit the jackpot of great usable (cuz that is the only way I shop LOL) stuff!

From left to right

I got a brand new pampered chef mixable pitcher for 99 cents

A brown charger that I plan on painting and stenciling very soon for my dining room wall for 99 cents

Red and white takeout containers for my famous snack mix at Christmastime for 59 cents

A leather trimmed bucket for mail or possibly a plant (still not sure) for 2.99

Baking scented votives and holders with a super cute gingham tie and rusted star for 1.99

I also got a bunch of Birthday Party decorations for my brothers 30th party this coming weekend as well as 5 Sterno metal racks for 1.99 each!

I am so excited and will use all of these goodies one way or another

The Sterno racks were an investment for me because every time we have a party I am always borrowing someones racks and would never invest in my own!

3 comments:

  1. I like the idea of that bucket. I thought it was a purse! Love the shape of that charger--it should look fantastic stencilled!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finds! I have that Pampered Chef thing too & it's great for mixing up homemade dressings. Glad you joined the party today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - You got some great deals.
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me!
Thank You!~ Patricia