Well I am back... to creating and thrifting and posting about it!
I am again participating in this:
I want to thank Rhoda for inspiring me to think outside the box and to create what is in my heart
I actually painted all these things for my kitchen using the FREE glidden paint that I got in the mail
My choice was DELICIOUS ~ I am loving red right now~
My task was to paint shelves that I picked up for a buck each
A frame I got for 5 bucks
A basket that I got for 1 buck
I want to thank Rhoda for inspiring me to think outside the box and to create what is in my heart
I actually painted all these things for my kitchen using the FREE glidden paint that I got in the mail
My choice was DELICIOUS ~ I am loving red right now~
My kitchen is small and DULL~
I have my washer and dryer in it too and that makes it look even more blah especially on laundry day
I wanted to paint a backsplash but decided to instead use a frame and put pictures of us through the years... they are all haphazardly arranged in the frame but I think they look cute
My theme in the kitchen is FOOD IS LOVE... cook with it so that is why I also have a heart by the sink... it was a large tin heart and was a buck.. I painted it DELICIOUS
I had a small blank space near the end of the cupboard so I added this basket
Now, when I walk into the kitchen I see the brightness of the red and it makes me SMILE...
and isn't that what life is all about?







Oh, that's a great way to use your paint & make a difference in your Laundryroom. Thanks for joining the party.
ReplyDeleteI sure like your red touches! :o)
ReplyDeleteLOVE it all! What a great color. I wish I had been a bit more adventurous in my color choice. I got black...BORING! I'm hoping to paint the small cabinet in my laundry room with it soon.
ReplyDeleteLooks great and you got some good buys on your decor.
ReplyDeleteGlenda
Hey...love the red color! I haven't received my free Glidden paint yet. I'm bummed! Seems like everyone else did??
ReplyDeleteHello Patricia - love what you've done in your kitchen! Those shelves are so pretty, and I really like the frame and basket too! It's amazing what a little paint can do, right? Thank you for sharing!
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Marie
http://emmacallsmemama.com
Lovely Red accents ! I am working on adding a punch of red in my kitchen too !
ReplyDeleteHugs ~ Kammy
I'm a HUGE "red" fan...and I have my kitchen accented in red too!!
ReplyDeleteGreat job on your projects!!!
I like the red - and that's a really good idea to use decor for a backsplash! Looks cute!
ReplyDelete