Monday, February 22, 2010

Recycled Bulletin Board


I did not want to "buy" a bulletin board for my desk so I looked around to see what we had on hand to make one

I had this white frame that I used in many ways for decorating. 
 
I had some cardboard and thin foam too in my "junk" box

I turned the frame around and added a piece of cardboard to it with glue 
I used the pushpins to hold the carboard until the glue set
 
Once the glue was dry... a few hours later I then turned the frame over

 
I then added the foam by gluing it down to the cardboard

I decided to use paper for the background so I added some PINK ribbon to the edges
I then just tacked the paper with button pushpins
 
And here it is ... all finished 

 
Nice cords eh!

I am pleased with the way it turned out...even though my desk is still CLUTTERED!
Ugh! keepin it real!
Linking up with 











Creations by Kara

http://www.thethriftyhome.com









Decor Mamma
FRIDAY







 
THURSDAY


The Girl Creative
Beyond The Picket Fence

12 comments:

  1. That is super cute! I need a bulletin board!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute project! Looks great! :)
    Blessings,
    Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love it! It is so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job! Good use of stuff that was just 'laying around'!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute...and what great use of items you already had!

    Blessings, Grace

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it, it turned out great :)

    Thank you so much for linking up with the Talented Tuesday link party at My Frugal Family, which is hosted every Tuesday. Please feel free to stop back in every week and post your newest projects!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you used things you already had and made it look so dang cute! Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh! Now I think I know what I am going to do with the oval frame that's been in my garage for months! COPY YOU!

    Your bulletin board turned out super well.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me!
Thank You!~ Patricia