I am participating in outdoor Wednesday
This is my first time and I am so excited!
Click on the box below to be brought to Susans beautiful blog!
Here are some scenes from my yard
Can you see him?
A lone baby robin in the nest... he was born last week along with 2 others
Looks like mom is giving flying lessons to his siblings
Here is my St Francis statue
I filled in his birdbath with hens and chickens and the bottom of the pot with dead nettle
I love the American flag...
I bought 5 of them just yesterday for a buck at the thrift store, all brand spankin new!
These are the large size flags too
I was so darn excited!!!
I can't wait for the geranium to fill in








Hi!
ReplyDeleteGreat photos! I really like the idea of the St. Francis statue. It's really pretty! Have a great day!
Sherrie
My Gardening Woes
http://mygardeningwoes.blogspot.com/2009/06/outdoor-wednesday.html
Welcome to Outdoor Wednesday Patricia! I am glad you joined us! and I am your very first follower! I am sure you will have many more!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing your photos.~ Susan
Hi Patricia,
ReplyDeleteYour pictures are great, I love statues in the garden, and i love flags around too. thank you for sharing.
Sue
Wonderful photos.Thanks for sharing them with us.
ReplyDeleteThat St. Francis statue is so nice. Love your pretty flowers, too!
ReplyDeleteHappy Outdoor Wednesday!
XO,
Sheila :-)
Welcome to your first Outdoor Wednesday. Hope you'll enjoy it as much as I have.
ReplyDeleteSusan has had a lot of work to do these past two weeks with the Mr. Linky issues.
Your photos are lovely.
I love how you decorated your pictures are lovely! Happy outdoor Wednesday
ReplyDelete